10.11.2005

Vulnerability, Obedience, Intimacy

Growth and healing ... Following God ... Wanting to be made whole ... Vulnerability, Obedience, Intimacy ... I've been hurt and had to work at setting boundaries, confessing my pain and reconciling relationships ... heartache, fear, risk ... It's been a long time since I've work at that. ... Pain from my past, the broken parts of me getting touched. ... I don't want to sin against anyone or myself. ... I don't want to be an agent of destruction. ... So, I think, I pray, I seek Godly wisdom for my choices. I'm challenged. ... I break the cycle. ... An act of Grace. ... I don't push the anger down, I don't deny it, I don't live with the shame. ... I grow.... I challenge, confess the broken parts of me and work toward a restored relationship with others. ... An act of Grace. ... I take a chance. ... I see the fruit. ... Father knows best. ... Vulnerability, Obedience, Intimacy.

No comments: